Mrs Angry Pants

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cracksinthepitch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all this is my new Kotzmans Tarantula, she very firey....

Attachments

• Kotzy 06a.jpg
    Kotzy 06a.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Kotzy 04a.jpg
    Kotzy 04a.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Kotzy 03a.jpg
    Kotzy 03a.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 148
nice T mate. she doesnt look mature to me. have fun with your notorious arid, they have some serious anger issues.

Very nice Matt, the attitude is a dead give away of the sex lol. Also what ended up happening with your lesbian redbacks??

i had a very large tarantula...my mother in law let it out and it found its way to my bedroom and bit me on the back of my head when i was asleep....i was deathly ill for a few days, it was almost the size of an adults hand.......there are many many hybrid versions so u never know sometimes what type you r getting, regardless what the pet shop tells u or some private sellers...mine used to eat any insect u stuck in its cage and was always a seriel killer....nice photo...brings back memories !!!...ps- i wish it had of bit my mother in law, but she was too fat and the spider must have thought,,,nahhhh....too fat !!

i had a very large tarantula...my mother in law let it out and it found its way to my bedroom and bit me on the back of my head when i was asleep....i was deathly ill for a few days, it was almost the size of an adults hand.......there are many many hybrid versions so u never know sometimes what type you r getting, regardless what the pet shop tells u or some private sellers...mine used to eat any insect u stuck in its cage and was always a seriel killer....nice photo...brings back memories !!!...ps- i wish it had of bit my mother in law, but she was too fat and the spider must have thought,,,nahhhh....too fat !!

lol why did she let it out?

You poor Bugger, yeah much better if it bit her it could feed for months on her,lol
Darkrose, she's about 100mm.
Khagan, Absolutely,lol
Corno, they keep laying Egg sacs man, ive got heaps in a perspex container and i reckon one is going to lay tonight as she's massive, im sending some up to your place,lol
Ash ,can you explain this? im not 100% what stage she's at but i'll ask Neo who i got it off.
Cheers all for your comments

feirce spidey! i cant believe the strength they have in there strikes ive only had my tropix raven for about 6 weeks and am real impressed:)

She just wants a hug cracks, get in there and show the young lady some love =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back