My Babies(the zoo)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireflyshuffle

Reaction score
Hey all,
So ive seen alot of people posting there little critters lately, so i thought id share mine with you too.
So i have two australian shepherds, two ragdolls, two ferrets, a sheep four turtles five snakeys two geckos and a pygmy bearded dragon.
Hope you guys enjoy the pics.
Ps And for anyone thinking of it, save the cruel cat talk, we hear about it enough.
First and second pic is Jersey my aussie shep, 3rd and fourth is Barkley my second aussie shep and fith is dolly one of my ragdolls

We adopted a Aust. Shep from RSPCA and had to take her back the next day as she was over protective of me!!! In one day she became that close to me she followed me all through the house, when I walked she would do circles around me, that was all good until we sat down and I had my son (who was 1.5years) on my knee and my other dog was on one side and my old dog come for a pat and the Aust. Shep growled at her... Makes me sad everytime I see one now as she was sooo beautiful!!!

Sorry to make that a sad point but you have a lovely clan there!!!!
I'm so jealous!!!

More babies

Can anyone tell me how i post words with the photo? ive seen other people doing it i cant see where to do it.first is dolly when she was a kitten 2nd and third is zena my younger ragdoll. there absolute characters, they sleep most of the day like the ferrets lol so lazy.next is maple my ferry

my girl, jersey is very much like that. inface from the day i got her she was very shy, she bonded with me and got so much trust in me she hated males, still does, growls at them, does circles round them, as you know there working dogs she didnt like the farrier coz hes male so nipped him on the ankle in the paddock lol. absolutely stunning dogs. barkleys abit dosile hes a typical boy, but jj is almost human. if were playing and i get hurt i go ouch, she sits up, wacks her paw and were i rub, she susses it out and cleans it just looking at me. im sure she feels my pain sometimes. im glad you can relate. its sad that not many ppl no of them

My girl looked just like your Barkley...
I was crying the whole way back to RSPCA and cleaned myself up and walked in and then I was standing in line and I broke down... But I did suggest that she would be a good only dog and that she would suit a one person owner as she was VERY protective of me!!!

sorry theres so many lol ..matilda is the next ferry followed by penny the lamb, a pet by the way, not meat.(rescued on pennant hills rd motorway!)who was brought up with our dogs. untill she ate all the friut trees lol woops!!then she had to go in the paddock with the horses and goats but still comes out to run with the dogs.
then its the reptiles, i just started on bearded dragons and geckos, and purchased them a few months back off dolittle. i think shes lovely. shes so coote!! definatly different to snakes. Had trouble findinga name for a beardy but thought to stick to pancake i think(coz shes always pancaked under the heat light lol)
so thats her name next is my stimmy who was called popeye but turned out female so its now popit then zorro the blonde mac, i dont have very good pics of the girl shes the hardest for photos

jeeze im suprised you could find an aussie shep and the rspca. i couldnt imagine my two there, they need so much run they have an acre and a half year but we were on 5 acres, so downsizing for them was even hard. if i seen one at the rspca id take it straight away. some of them like you said are sooo protective. so she was a merle colour awww you poor thing i feel for you darl, that would of been so hard having to take her back. do you know if she got rehomed?i bet she probably did they day she went back lol. theres so dofferent arent they

these are my fave out of my reptiles. my bredlis, stella and neville, first is stella(still young) she takes incredible pics and neville my almost three year old bredli who was the first snake i started with, he was my beginer boy that made me addicted!!mwahahaha. i havnt been able to get pics of the geckos yet as there always out at night but will soon hopefully. so thanks for looking hope you enjoyed

I'm positive she would've been rehomed real quick!!!
I dunno about anywhere else but with RSPCA in Canberra before you can adopt a pet they put your name down and then do a phone interview and then if you get past that (and you on top of the list for the animal) someone comes to your house and inspects your backyard... It was 2+ years ago but I think this is a FANTASTIC idea, I dunno what other RSPCA does that... When we were in Darwin 4 years ago and my parents got a dog all they did was went in there picked it out and then waited for the vet check...

thats what the rspca does here. i took my gma to get a companion dog and she found one went to the desk, they wanted to ring the owner of the house to make sure its aloud and also said they will do a drop in visit in a few weeks, never did though. but thats it. i belive if animals have had it so hard, they should be almost like police with new homes. who knows were the animals could end up. i like the idea of the canberras rules!heaps better

thankyou dragon_lady the first ferret is very naughty!she is a crimnal!steals everything and i mean everything. bras n all!(clean ones lol)i lifted up my leather lounge the other day only to find they stole the dogs toys, the cats biscuits, about 8 bottle lids, a sock and a full packet of chips!(she obviously got cranky and left it coz she couldnt open it)

Aww your kitties are adorable!
I've wanted a ragdoll ever since I met one at a caravan park on the beach.

This couple brought their cat to stay with them in a tent one year, but I can't remember her name.
She wasn't on a lead or locked inside, but she never went further than a metre away from the tent, and the only thing she chased was the sun to bake herself in.
She used to lie on her back in the sun all day and meow at people walking past so they would come and pat her.
the noisy minors started swooping her, and must have realised she has lovely soft belly fur, so they started nicking it on the way past!
Back and forth over and over again, pulling out little tufts of fur from her tummy to line their nests with! And you know what? She didn't even move, she just watched them while she was spread out like a star-fish, happy as. Like her whole purpose in life was to produce fluff for bird nests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back