My first Lizard :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

altrix69

Reaction score
hey guys im wondering if u guys can give me tips about bearded dragons like what i have to set up to keep one and how much itll cost?? plz reply i LOVE lizards all i need to do is set up the cozy home then buy n love my dragon :D

If you can, try getting a beardie off a breeder on this site. Petstores usually overprice beardies and they arent always kept it great condition. From a breeder, I'd say the average price for a baby beardie is around $50-$75. Petstores usually seem to charge $125.

ty and do u know exactly wat i have to get for the beardie in the enclosure i know i need some sort of sand a small log food and water but is there anything else??

Get yourself a copy of Keeping Bearded Dragons by Darren Green its got all the basics you need to know before you get your first beardies.

yes i tryed looking in the freebis for some supplies there r stuff i need in there but i cant post its BS :(

Your not supposed to post on 'for sale' threads, you PM the poster. I'd be surprised if you get the stuff you need for free, you need a heat lamp, UV light, substrate, branches, water/food bowl, enclosure and the food.

What species of Beardie were you looking at getting?

Hey Altrix69! :)

Flick me a PM with your email address, and I'll send you some "light reading"!

Best,
Carolyn

hehehehe.. "light reading".. i like that

I would suggest you do alot of research before getting your lizard. It's expensive to set up.. You shouldn't use sand for babies.. you need UV lighting.. basking lights... thermostat (not a must but makes it easier), IR temp gum... climbing branches.. the list goes on..
RESEARCH....RESEARCH....RESEARCH....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back