My Pygmy Bearded Dragon Pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

These are a few pictures i took this morning some turned out great others not so good, i really like the darker ones if you view them as a larger picture you will see what i mean! I would love to see some comments and other peoples lizard pictures as well. I also have one picture of my enclosure, the reason i have the tin foil over it is to keep the heat in and the cold air out, as its freezing in my room!

Cheers,

Charlie

Attachments

• IMG_4534.jpg
    IMG_4534.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_4542.jpg
    IMG_4542.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_4545.jpg
    IMG_4545.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_4546.jpg
    IMG_4546.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_4553.jpg
    IMG_4553.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 273
I think that the third one is my favorite, what do you guys think?

Very cute, and I like you set up, its a very sexy set up :p

Thanks guys, special thanks for Dotora for saying my setup was sexy! Im getting a new 75 watt heat globe this week as i think its getting a little too cold. Love to see some more comments!

come on guys any one else have pics of their animals they would like to share???

Thanks for the positive feed back on the setup! I would love to see some of your setups dont be shy!

Thanks for the positive feed back on the setup! I would love to see some of your setups dont be shy!

Sure here is Rex's Crib, hes my Eastern Beared.

As you might notice its not as "Sexy" as your but its more of a slow work in progress. Stuff gets added and changed. Soon ill have a back wall and maybe a few little plant items in there to make it look a bit nicer ;)

img1205e.jpg

img1207f.jpg

Enjoy :)

I like it, looking great i defo think that plants look super good. Cant wait till my pygmy is one year old and i can get some nice red sand that should look tight! I know what you mean about things getting added and changed i do it every week but i think ive found the way i like it now!!

I had red sand in with my guy, I much prefer the look of the fake grass, just a personal thing.

Yeah i think that i like the red sand more because i like the look of authentic desert enclosures, when i get a snake i ll do a jungle theme and so on i think it looks cool to have so many different types of natural habitats in one room!!

2 years later.........lol. Mine are both adult and have a total length of 25cm and a Snout to Vent length of 10cm in the male and 14cm in the female. Female is missing most of her tail(As purchased). I have plenty incubating if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back