Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_Penrith

Reaction score
I thought i would get my mrs to take a few pics of me with my collection of snakes...... I Will do all the dragons and gex when i get some more free time!!

1st Pic... Illawarra Locale Diamond Male
2nd pic.. Unknown Locale, believed to be WC, Female Diamond
3rd pic.. A couple of Code Reds jungles, Tully locale i think, M/F pair
4th pic... Cairns Locale Brown tree snake, Male..In desperate need for a young female!!!!
5th pics.. Unknown Locale, Male Childrens Python.. In desperate need for an adult female!!

If any one has available females for the bts and childreni plz let me know!!

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 149
nice collection mate. The jungles are nice, and thats a decent size childrens you have there!

Thanks,
Dave

I really like the female Diamond... nice collection you have there

Love those jungles, diamonds and water look nice too. And bts..... bah, they're all nice! well done.

very nice snakes mate! have you tried breeding that diamond yet or planning on to in the future? how old is she? i also love that water!!

Thanks everyone for your positive replies..........
Armand.... Nah not yet i will be trying next yr but will prob put her over a better looking diamond. As for age im unsure as the bloke i got her off was clueless and im led to believe that shes wild caught coz as soon as i bought her i took her to the vet and she was loaded with parasites and worms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back