native froggy question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FROGGIESrCUTEo_O

Reaction score
I have some froggies all around my area. I have defined the breed down to
Litoria ewingi (Southern brown tree frog)
or
Litoria paraewingi (Victoria frog).

Well there is orange on the back of its' legs if that helps! Here's a pic of it.

froggy.jpg

Thanks

Froggies:D

yeah thats why I have my doubts on paraewingi because I'm in the mt dande area. But the croak sounds more like it as it is slower than the ewingi.
Will get a photo of the face soon but I need dads help with the photo and I've got to leave for school.
Froggies

I'm back from school and I got the sports cam with macro on it so it looks better than the other cam.
Here she is......
froggy2.jpg

Thanks
Froggies:D

Okay will see what I can get. caught 2 more today but they are in separate holding pens at the moment There is a little one and a quite big one. the little one looks just like the 1st one but the bigger one has a very distinctive yellow with black spotted strip across each side of the belly between the fore leg and the hind leg..... here's a pic of him.
fatfroggy1.jpg

fatfroggy2.jpg

Thanks
Froggies:)

You do know that it is illegal?
(not having a go, just want you to know so you don't get into trouble or harm the frogs)

okay, thanks meshe I know now. They are already back in the garden anyway I only had them in the pen to take the snaps and the bigger one was there so I could show you the spots.

hi jess soz i mean FROGGIErCUTEo_O how r you at the moment? soz guys but FROGGIESrCUTEo_O is my friend from school so im just seeing how she is! by the way i'm not sure what sort it is but i will try n find out cyaz all have fun looking..................................p.s. add me to ya friends plz!!!

hi kaity,
to make your own thread click on the forums link then click on home.
Now choose the sub-forum you want to put it in and at the top it says 'new thread'.

Froggies

I keep waking up in the middle of the night hearing them but I fall back to sleep so quickly I forget about recording them on my phone!!!!!!

where is the sub forum thing n the thing that says new thread......................................soz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back