New Beardy - pretty good score I think

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mblissett

Reaction score
I am really happy.....

I scored myself a little central beardy today for $10

All because she is missing a back foot..... Trust me this does not slow her down one bit - I feel like calling her speedy - cause she darts from one end of the cage to the other in lightning speed!!!

Here is a little pic... Once I saw her I was like yep made the right decision considering I had to drive 45 mins to get her :)

Sorry very happy with myself! And Rasputin (my other central) seemed very happy with himself too!

Now its just the hope that this one is a girl :)

I think I am gonna call her Tsarina - so I have Rasputin and Tsarina......

Russian Queen and lover lol

Attachments

• P1010025.jpg
    P1010025.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010021.jpg
    P1010021.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 113
  • P1010023.jpg
    P1010023.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 108
  • P1010026.jpg
    P1010026.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 90
She's an absolute stunner mate... well, let's say she's a 'she' for the time being hey! Love the names you've given your lizards too.
Are you planning on breeding this year?
Well done,
Nic

Not planning on breeding... they are still quite young.... Rasputin only 7 months and Tsarina only 5 months.....

They are only pets, however if eggs were laid when they are older, I may try to incubate them :)

Its funny, alot of people would say eww she is missing a leg... but I love her and for the cost of 3 coffees, I couldn't let her pass

Plus she is in a good home now :)

She's beautiful... The name really suites her... :D I love lizards like that they are so full of character... Worth every last cent u paid!!!!

Good on you for having a big enough heart to see past her little "disability" :D

Good on you for having a big enough heart to see past her little "disability" :D

Agreed with, its unfortunate that has happened but she looks like she has a great new home and good health and loving mum what else could she ask for :)

nice dragon and enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back