• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Giveaway to new forever family: A family of: 9 Spotted Pythons and their enclosures.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

born2cast

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Joe and I [I'm Nicki] are looking for a forever home for our family of 9.

We were 4yrs old when we moved in with our pet human in 2006.

A year later in 2007, we had 11 little ones; unfortunately, 2 didn't make it.

Our pet human has been having medical issues and now has to move interstate so our human siblings can look after her.

...so, we are looking to move out to make her move less stressful.

You don't have to take all of us: Joe and I are ready to be empty nesters; we feel the young ones should have left a long time ago...only, our human couldn't bear letting them go.

Joe and I currently share a 6 bay enclosure with 3 of our little ones. The other 4 have their own enclosures...the enclosures come with us.

We currently live in Chermside. Joe doesn't do well with air travel, so we'll need to be picked up...AND...you'd have to have the necessary authorisation [permit] before we come home with you - our human is very fussy like that.

She will post photos once she works out how

League Of Legends Sleep GIF by BIGCLAN

Joe and I [I'm Nicki] are looking for a forever home for our family of 9.

We were 4yrs old when we moved in with our pet human in 2006.

A year later in 2007, we had 11 little ones; unfortunately, 2 didn't make it.

Our pet human has been having medical issues and now has to move interstate so our human siblings can look after her.

...so, we are looking to move out to make her move less stressful.

You don't have to take all of us: Joe and I are ready to be empty nesters; we feel the young ones should have left a long time ago...only, our human couldn't bear letting them go.

Joe and I currently share a 6 bay enclosure with 3 of our little ones. The other 4 have their own enclosures...the enclosures come with us.

We currently live in Chermside. Joe doesn't do well with air travel, so we'll need to be picked up...AND...you'd have to have the necessary authorisation [permit] before we come home with you - our human is very fussy like that.

She will post photos once she works out how
Hi my name is Anthony and just wondering if you still have you spotteds to move for I would be happy to take them on for you, and you can call me at home on 07 54857158 and I can sort out the movement advice and that for you.

Back