New Bird thingy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got a birdie!
Apparently I need to give him a name? what better place than APS to ask! :lol::lol::lol:

Only had him a few days but he seems to take up alot of time! , more than any snakes I have kept... cute tho!
He should turn Violet... hhmm

Photo0377.jpg

That's what I would call it. Hey everyone meet Bird.

You finally found a a mrs that understanda your plight ...... Being blue :lol:

Your going to have your hands full with a ringneck mate there buggers of things

Good luck

Btw why didnt you buy a set ?

You finally found a a mrs that understanda your plight ...... Being blue :lol:

Your going to have your hands full with a ringneck mate there buggers of things

Good luck

Btw why didnt you buy a set ?

hahah I don't want to breed birds!
And got given it!

cant give it a smurf name, he said it will change colour so that wont work at all, that would be like introducing every one to your purple bird as bluey, "oh hi every one say hi to bluey", oh but hes purple :/

i like steve1's idea bird, or captan squarks.

loL @ captan squarks

My dog is called "Brown Dog" so Bird is a bit expected.....

He should turn Violet... hhmm -- I think the word violent is more appropriate here :p

Ive got a ringneck here that the missus has had since he was 8weeks old,talks quiet a few words,however when he starts squaking,its time for the ear plugs to come out..All in all they are great birds...A name...PAULIE...

haha I had some years ago in an aviary... I know how loud they can be.. never had a tame one tho :D

We have a hand reared ringneck, who thinks he is a dog, loves nothing better than getting scratched all over, occasionally rolls over for a scratch on the belly if your game ;) We called ours squishy, as he is very territorial over his special person and attacks anyone who goes near them we quite often threaten to feed him to the snakes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back