New Bird thingy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hilarious. I just love your names. Brown Dog, Bird... What're you calling your new file snake? (Which is AWESOME by the way...). And you know that you NEED a yellow one... and then another one... and then some more... we don't want them to be lonely now do we? Lol!

He's cute!

If he is the 'violet' mutation, he won't be purple purple like lavender or jacaranda is purple. A dark blueish purple. So if you like smurf names, go for it! Mt blue ringneck is called Grover. Turns out, it's a girl but the name has stuck. Hard consonant sounds are easier for birds to say if you hope for him to pick up his name.

And he will definitely take up more time than reptiles. Birds are demanding little critters and noisier than any reptile I can think of. But heaps of fun!

hahah ended up calling it "The Bird" .... it's tame as now..... but really doesn't like sitting on my shoulder when I go in a room full of 200 snakes , hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back