New Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike83

Reaction score
Hey guys thought id post some pics of my enclosure i have for my pygmy bearded dragon Rex havent got many pics of him yet but will add some more of him soon aswell during the week

hope u guys like the pics

GetAttachmenttt.jpg

GetAttachmentt.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

DSC05420.jpg

yeah it is a tree purchased the set up from the reptile shop great guys down ther the guy told me that the tree was imported from the amazon

its pretty heavy Rex loves to sit on it and climb along it

nice enclosure, love the pygmy as well i hope that mine looks like that when he grows up have a look at my enlcosure not as nice as your's but i still like it, Where did you get that enclosure from???

that is really tasteful great look ,;)what did it cost?

my pgymy is only 4 months old how old is yours reptilefan95

thanks guys i want to get a nice sand desert wallpaper for the background of it i think mite look nice with that aswell umm it was $950

thank u Rex is verry happy inside it so that makes me happy

Hey mike mine is only 3 months yours looks a bit older in the photo maybe my eyes are decieving me! Is it a male or female????//

it is a male

how does yours handle mine is great never really runs away when i go to pick him up hes a great handler allways wants 2 sit on my shoulder hehehhe

I wish i could say the same mine is a little skittish but hopefully that will settle with old age! Though once i get him out its ok!

Thank u

afew more pics of Rex inside his enclosure

Picture002.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back