New kitten

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That little kitty puts human babies to SHAME!!!! (No offence to all the mums/babies out there, it's just an expression). What a cute little one, now I want one!!

My sister is getting a kitten in October, how often do you find ones like him for adoption?

All baby animals put human babies to shame even the ugliest baby animal :lol:

Rainbow serpent, I got this guy through a vet adoption program, and so far as I know they currently have about 40 kittens and cats with foster carers waiting for adoption.. ask around, quite a few vet clinics seem to have some kind of adoption program, or at least know about them.

mrsdragonlady, bob is a cutie! I agree, they need someone to love them, and its great that some people are willing to adopt them, vs. simply impulse buying from the pet stores etc. which just makes the problem worse with more homeless animals :(

That little kitty puts human babies to SHAME!!!! (No offence to all the mums/babies out there, it's just an expression). What a cute little one, now I want one!!

My sister is getting a kitten in October, how often do you find ones like him for adoption?

For ones to adopt around Brisbane you could start with the RSPCA at Fairfield

below is the link to some of the cats they have at the moment

http://www.adoptapet.com.au/search/searchResults.asp?tpage=1&pagesize=16&task=view&statusid=3

but they are a big responsibility...

Gorgeous kittens!!! I've always been more a dog person, but I have a soft spot for cats as well

Your kitten is beautiful. My 16 year old man.

Attachments

• felix.jpg
    felix.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 57
felixoscar, gorgeous cat you have there :D bet he's spoilt!

some more piccies! this guys settled in really well and is really showing his personality now. preferentially he loves to play (like many kittens), though also loves his attention and pets. when I put him to bed he'll purr non stop, lap up the head rubs, back scratches etc, and if you put him on his bed he'll come straight back to you, sit on you and go to fall asleep. he's so gorgeous :D

Little_cutie_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Ready_to_strike_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Mid_turn_by_xshadowxv.jpg

My_string_by_xshadowxv.jpg

i tell ya my cats are a hassle but even though they rip thru the house massicure your new coutch scratches your new vinyl you can't help but love them i am afraid though with the council coming in with the new law that all cats have to be micro chipped in my region i might have to find a new home for one of mine i only own 2 but because i live in a granny flat under a house on a residential block of land and even though it is classed as a flat on all bills the house also owns a cat so we are classed over legal limit. the only reason i konw this is because i got caught by the council and pretended to get rid of one. but they are so cute.

Attachments

• 100_0820.jpg
    100_0820.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_4264.jpg
    100_4264.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 47
sorry the second one was the wrong photo

Attachments

• 100_4262.jpg
    100_4262.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 43
Wow, that would really suck squishi :( Gorgeous looking felines you have there :D love the expression in the first picture!

fortunately none of my cats have never shredded anything, though my 6.5month boy can be a pain for getting into food etc if say a loaf of bread is on the bench.

Phil, personally I rekon a melted pink jellybean would look considerably better?

aw, kitties are so cute. i have two (a 4 year old Ragdoll boy and a two year old Birman girl) and they are lovely. the birman still looks like a tiny kitten, she has a kitten face and i like to call her Squishy, cuz her face is kinda squished up. i will have to get some pics up cuz i love pictures of kitties!!!!
Rainbow Serpent, if you want a kitty kat go to the RSPCA. i used to volunteer there and it breaks my heart to see wonderful little scranimals getting put down cuz no one wants them. in saying that, none of my pets are from the RSPCA. they are all purebred registered thingies that cost me an arm and a leg.
but i'll tell you now that a little moggie kitty from the RSPCA is no less great than a freaking $600 Ragdoll kittie. in fact its probably better!!!!! (just kidding Bailey, i love you.....please dont scratch my couch again!)

thats one cute kitty xshadowx
this is my new kitten she beautiful really chilled out and never meows which is nice.

Attachments

• Photo 109.jpg
    Photo 109.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Photo 145.jpg
    Photo 145.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 40
very Cute.We have a Turkish Van. She is 4 yrs old now and hops in the shower even when it is going Mine use to hop in the bath and take a swim.There a great cat. Not that many in Australia either.They are a big cat. Our Girl is twice the size of our Male Ginger Cat. And the Males grow can grow a lot bigger.I have seen a Male Turkish Van strectch from the floor with-out leaving it to play with a toy around 6 foot in the air. He was one big boy.Best of luck with the new addition.

You have a cutie frankii :D love her colour/markings :)

Jessejames, I have heard they get pretty big, and of course that vans seem to love water a lot. I've always loved the breed and have always thought they sounded like a great breed. I know this guy is a cross, though he's still a fantastic little bundle of personality. He absolutely LOVES to play yet is also quite affectionate. Do you rekon he looks like a van? I can't say I've seen many, and those I have seen are mostly just from photos... though he does have the striped ginger tail and the ginger markings around his ears.

P8270011.jpg

Here is a pic of my 7 year old kitten Mimic she meows constantly and bites people; soooooo cute. :D

My boy Ajae (Siamese x Burmese), he's my best buddy. Ive also taught him to do a few tricks on command, he can Sit, Lay Down, Beg, and Paw (like shake). Trying to think of what else I can teach him!

Attachments

• Ajae.jpg
    Ajae.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Ajae (1).JPG
    Ajae (1).JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Ajae (2).JPG
    Ajae (2).JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Ajae (3).jpg
    Ajae (3).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Ajae (4).JPG
    Ajae (4).JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 45
some really cute cats out there. shadow, that new cat of yours is so cute. it's also good to see that the cats that are allowed outside have collars with bells. great pics guys/girls.

Will

I just got a new kitten two days ago, she's a DSH, one month old, and I named her Spooky.

She LOVES adventuring, very curious and loves to play, but she's not too fond of being picked up quite yet.

Attachments

• 17052009049.jpg
    17052009049.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back