New Lizard Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richoman_3

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi im looking for a new pair of lizard / snake that can fit in a 1300x600x500mm tank. I really need some suggestions as i would like to start designing the tank soon.:)

bearded dragons? tell us what you are interested in then maybe we can help. dragons, monitors, skinks, geckoes what?

good thinking lol any dragon or skink around the size of a bearded dragon . just started to get into dragons and stuff as i only used to look after geckos and small skinks so yer

what type of skinks blurb maybe something like 50 ground skinks or something ...

Ok yea so try maybe an eastern bearded draogn or a p. vitticeps, both would do great in a tank like that. centrals (vitticeps) like a desert habitat, with a nice warm basking spot around 40 degrees. For a skink you could get a cunnignham or a land mullet or a shingle back or something along those lines, pick one of them do some research and then if you still have questions post them on here

k thx is there any snakes that would fit that tank too because ive got another tank that is 1000 mm long

ok if you want a lizard them get a lizard for the 1300 mm tank, a beardie or something like that. If you want a snake then get a small one a firstly you need to keep it in a click clack then you can put it into a tank...

could i like keep alot of little ground skink or thick tailed geckos ( not males together with the geckos ) in the 1000mm tank

sorry but im new to reptiles so what is a click clack ??? sorry if im asking to much questions by the way

Ok so here is what i understand:

1000mm tank: Get a few geckoes or something.....

1300mm tank: get a beardie or a large skink like i listed before, or a few netteds

a click clack is a small plastic container, you put baby snakes in so that they feel more secure. as being in a big open envoironment can stress them out and cause feeding troubles etc

A click clack is a small plastic tub, people keep snakes in them, untill they are large enough to go into a full size enclosure

ohk thanks ive got one anyway ive g2g ill be online later thanks for the info guys you can post some suggestions while im gone ill look later and decide what ill get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back