Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rach85

Reaction score
Today i went to pick out my new sw carpet hatchie before picking it up next weekend. All the 19 i had to choose from were beautiful little snakes, and the breeder was really awesome too. Would recommend him to anyone .got to see the mother as well :) so now ive only got 9 days to go til i get my baby. Will be my second snake and i'm so excited lol. ive decided to get a female:) Will post pics when i get her :)

Congrats!

Soon as the stimulus package comes in I'll be on the phone organising my first little baby to be sent to me. I can't wait!

Very cool :) i feel like a kid that has 8 sleeps til christmas lol

haha!

Wish I had even the slightest idea of when this money will come through. Luckily I found an awesome breeder who was willing to hold onto one for me until it comes.

Good luck and be sure to post pics when she arrives.

:)

Hey akarsha i forgot to ask what u were getting?

But if anyone in Perth wants a SW carpet, PM me

Oh, I'm getting a Bredli. :):)

Can't wait!

My partner has a yearling jungle and a new baby water python. They are both beautiful.

i got my third python friday i cudnt sleep most the wkk coz i was so excited on gettin her she is the cutest little thing

Cant wait to see baby your carpet python Rachael.

Post pics of your Bredl when u get it Akarsha please and they are gorgeous snakes too.

WomaPython a SW Carpet it South West Carpet see pic below for a 2 month old hatchie. Show us your wee baby please :)

I just got my 1st reptile not long ago and a few pics of Simmie hatchie in my bio.

3455146513_9fba9598e2_o.jpg

Last edited:
isnt that a costal cause it looks like my costal i got i dunno how to make a threat and i got no idea how 2 put up pics

I'll be sure to post pics when I can! Right now we are between houses and so I only have net access at work.

Took pictures of the bluey and jungle today but the water python was way too angry so I was asked to stop.

Woma, to make a thread you open up the section you want to post in and click the "new thread" button up the top of the list of threads. After that everything is pretty much laid out for you. Hope that helps. :)

That's a gorgeous looking little snake you have there Naja.

cheers akarsha ill try my best wat r water pythons like. thats wat im thinkin of gettin afta i get a male woma

To add picture go to something like http://www.flickr.com/ and sign up or use yahoo login then upload pics and click on pics to get URL to link to here when u click the "insert image" button.

Thanks i am really happy with my snake, provisionally called Radagast.

Water pythons are magic snakes as have gorgeous iridescence rainbow scales. I saw some pics someone posted on this site a few days ago and exceptionally beautiful snakes.
Check this out :- http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes/water-pythons-108186
Sdaji's pics are esp amazing

Last edited:
yea they look wickd how much do they go for as juvs. i wana bring all my snakes up on my own

i might have 2 get a pair afta i get my male woma and my female blond macci if any1 is gettin rid of a female blondie let me know

Think prices of reptiles are high in WA as no importing allowed and only some reptiles native ot WA allowed for pets. Guess it is a good thing to prevent ecological probs though. Cant get water pythons in WA :(

I also like the idea of getting juvenile reptiles and nurturing them and watching them grow. Think i might get a baby BHP in a year then a desert death adder in 2 years or "stripey frog head" snake as i call em hehe
Maybe 1 day Rach and i will move to NT and get crocs and all kind of beasties :)

yea i think BHP are on my list of snakes maybe afta the water pythons......i wud love a croc they r the best lookin reptiles in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back