OEH ballot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dangles

Reaction score
Received this email today

The Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH) is offering a reptile for disposal through a ballot. The following species has been identified for the OEH and are advertised as:

1 CARPET / DIAMOND PYTHON (S.S.U.) (Morelia spilota unknown) approx 1.5-2m in length

Every effort has been made to correctly identify this animal. The OEH cannot guarantee the identification of an animal offered though the ballot system.

The OEH recommends that a veterinarian checks all animals received through the ballot system and a hygiene protocol be followed.

If you wish to be included in the ballot you must register your interest by 10.00 AM Thursday 19 January 2012. Registrations received after this time will not be accepted. You can register your interest by either a faxed message to 02 9585 6401 or an emailed message to[email protected]

Phone inquiries will not be accepted.

Your registration must include the following:

1. the words OEH BALLOT in the title of your fax or email
2. your full name
3. your address
5. your current NSW Animal Keepers’ Licence number authorising the possession of the animals you have registered for
6. your contact number between 11.00am and 11.30am on Thursday 19 January 2012.

Any registrations that do not include all of the above will be excluded from the ballot. Licences will be checked before the ballot. Expired licences or licensees whose fauna record books we have not received for 2011 will also be excluded from the ballot.

NB: If you are successful in the ballot you must be available to collect the animal. The exact location to collect the animal will be made available to the successful licensee.
If you are successful:

1. you will be notified by phone between 11.00am and 11.30am on Thursday 19 January 2012
2. you must be available to collect the animal (details to be provided). If you are unable to collect your animal it will be forfeited to the next available person; and
3. you must bring a hard-shelled lockable container to transport your animal.

Wildlife Licensing and Management Unit
National Parks & Wildlife Service
Office of Environment & Heritage
Department of Premier & Cabinet

PO Box 1967
Hurstville NSW 1481

phone: 02 9585 6406 fax: 02 9585 6401
email:[email protected]

Did you know that you can now apply for most scientific, animal keeper and import/export licences online athttp://www.licence.nsw.gov.au

Thought someone may be interested

Nice how they email some & not others..

Maybe from the criticism they have received on here, they have decided to stop posting??

How do you get the email notifications for the ballots?

I guess if your registered for online they should have your e-mail so I guess they send it out check the e-mail that you provided.

I received mine by email though they used to aleways post here on APS had to be easier and quicker than than sending to peoples personal in boxes

I've never received an email, I'll give them a call tomorrow to see what email address they have on file. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back