Out of your entire collection, which herp is your favourite and why?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Serpent

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Out of your entire collection, which individual is your favourite and why?

I only own 1 reptile lol, Shadow my jungle, so he's my favourite, but even If I had a million herps, I still think he would be my fave 'cause he is my first :)

Correct me if this is the wrong category, but it didn't seem to fit into any of the other ones ;)

haha musta torn u appart inside choosing ur favorite one :p

hard one for me in the lizards would be my orange/yellow female beardies because shes got the cutest face and always looks like shes up to something and the snakes would be my big coastal. although she got burnt and has a bad temper atm but before hand she was a big puppy dog

I cant choose I like them all for different reasons...........

Although i love them all equally as much, i'd have to say chibi my eldest central bearded having almost lost her to a mishaped egg that resulted in a case of egg absorbtion.

Attachments

• chib.jpg
    chib.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 101
I have a big Coastal Taipan that I will never part with...

i don't think use will be having a big hug anytime soon lol mine would have to be my female olive she is such a little demon she is always up to something

i got an eastern tiger that i'll never part with. Ugly little thing but she wont be sold, ever.

It would have to be my Big Natural Intergrade,ive had since a hatchling and now its just over 5 year old.I can also hand feed her.

Last edited:
Also, you guys can post pics if you want :)

Everyones seen my boy, but heres a pic anyways
9a78e9.jpg

hhhmm tough but i would have to say "clive" my diamond only because he has such a spunky personality and is always entertaining us...but i will put pics of all my babies:D

Attachments

• CLIVE DIAMOND.jpg
    CLIVE DIAMOND.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 53
  • JENNY JUNGLE.jpg
    JENNY JUNGLE.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 52
  • SIMON CY.jpg
    SIMON CY.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 47
  • BETTY DIAMOND.jpg
    BETTY DIAMOND.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 54
It would have to be my alpha male in my Milii trio, his name is Scooter, one of my original geckos and wont part with him

pic of my female coastal posted it before . don't have any of the beardie

Attachments

• betsy 8.JPG
    betsy 8.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back