Out of your entire collection, which herp is your favourite and why?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is my best yearling male Albino Olive.I hope he will transfer his enthusiasm for life to his offspring. As you may know the record od Albino Olives is not good in the feeding or breeding department but this fellow is a real strong performer. At 1 year old he was 3 kilograms so I hope his excellent growth will be matched by libido when I try him as a 18month old father.

Attachments

• IMGP1869.jpg
    IMGP1869.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 60
I can't choose. I thought i could but i can't. they're all awesome.

I love all my babies but I would never part with my first reptile...a Children's Python called Kiandra. She is just over a year old now and is such a sweetie.

Last edited:
thats a hard one,i would go with my coastal eric just cause his a hottie and he loves to eat its funny when he does as he gets fed weekly but everytime he acts as if its he last meal for the year.Also he wouldnt hurt a fly.

Well this is hard! Id have to say my biggest green tree frog Mr fatty but i might have to change it to Mrs fatty! all my frogs are great.

at the moment it would be my younger darwin girl Mouse.
She has beautiful colours and markings and big attitude.

One of my Children's Pythons, Brian. He was my first snake, I could never part with him.

my female Bredli, Kendra, she was my first and has the sweetest, most beautiful nature

100_2161.jpg

i have some jungles that hell would freeze over before i'd part with ! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back