Peer to Peer Laws - becoming highly restrictive!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BitTorrent is fully decent - yet it fails to meet the requirement of limiting uploads to zero... Despite my best efforts.

it is the nature of such programs, if you don't share, you are penalised (and so you should be)
if no one uploaded, no one could download, pretty simple concept.

The reason he gets that much is because he puts bums on seats.

You know I've never understood people going and seeing movies simply because a certain actor is in them, I loved Vin Diesel in The Fast and the Furious and in Pitch Black, but that didn't make XXX so much less crap I beat people down to see it at the cinemas. My I just clarify, I really do like him for his acting... really... *cough*
Is it some sort of 'collect the set' state of mind? Sort of "I stuck with Adam Sandler when he was actually funny and I'll damn well sit through his movies now too" kind of thing?

it is the nature of such programs, if you don't share, you are penalised (and so you should be)
if no one uploaded, no one could download, pretty simple concept.

Roocharge - i am very familiar with that concept... However... When faced with $15,000 fines I think I can be excused :)

Will proxyfier work?

From what I read it should...

Proxifier - Bypass firewall and proxy, tunnel connections through an HTTPS and SOCKS proxy

If not it appears that relakks (a swedish vpn) is plausible too :)

Last edited:
Man, I can not work out how to set up Proxifier... Not a clue... It's not quite as transparent as it suggested.... Anyone else use it?

Sorry I was going to suggest a program but then I realised it didnt cater to your needs

Ahhh, that's ok... Let me know if you find something... In the mean time I wrote to Proxifier and asked if they knew how to set it up. Will let you know at some stage if I can get it working and I don't get fined $15,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back