Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was photoshopped or something was done to it!!! If you right click on the original picture and then go to properties it tells you when the photo was taken and when it was MODIFIED;). Anything that has a modification done to it is NOT original. :?

I have photos that mention when i modified them also
doesn't mean any trickery was involved i just crop them!

It was photoshopped or something was done to it!!! If you right click on the original picture and then go to properties it tells you when the photo was taken and when it was MODIFIED;). Anything that has a modification done to it is NOT original. :?

you'll find most images on here have to be edited/modified as you can only post JPEGs, say, which are under 750kB, so if you take a great shot with a 10.1MB camera, it has to be resized or you can't post. this doesn't mean that it is not an authentic photo because it has been edited or modified but it certainly doesn't give credibility to any argument that it has been shopped.

I guess only the snake knows for real!!! LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha i love seeing photoshop photos
they always make me laugh

The inside of the snake's mouth (especially the roof of the mouth) isn't in focus at all and that would be right next to the finely focused mouse fur.

Also, the mouse's face is perfectly central, and not distorted or wet. I understand snakes don't drool and slobber like dogs, but if the mouse has gotten that far down the snakes throat, there will have been a fair bit of contact with the snakes jaws as it was swallowed.

Cropping and superimposing a couple of whiskers wouldn't be that tricky, there are only a couple that are visible against the snake's mouth...

its all about the depth of field settings(aperture) on your camera and your focal point.the lower the f/number,the more blurred the background(or anything that isnt in the focal point range).the focal point is on the rodents head ,not the front of the snakes mouth so it will be out of focus.especally doing close ups and with macro or zoom lenses the focal point area can be very exact.
when a snake swallows its food its mouth is open the whole time till the food item is down its throat so no wet part of its mouth has come in contact with its face
to photoshop that photo from 2 different subject would be rediculously difficult.to get the snake in that position you would have to feed it something anyway.to get the rodent in that position you would have to knock it on the head ,stickytape its ears down then take photos of it..considering there is pixel size is uniform through the entire photo with no merge lines the only way you would achieve this is to print out the photo of the photoshoped photo , then run it through a scanner to make the pixels uniform.but on studing the flash shadows ,fur and whiskers it would be almost impossible,without an incredable amount of hours work.
so at the end of the day, i cannot find anything to suggest it has been photoshopped and why would you bother going to all this trouble,its just a photo of a snake eating a rodent.
just attached a photo for the non camera people to show the focal point and depth of field(aperture)
-focal point is the nose,and the eye is only 1/2 an inch behind and is already out of focus,let alone an inch behind it where it is completely out of focus(large aperture)

Last edited:
000006.jpg

Another showing a snake eating butt first...my baby king swallows whatever is closer to his mouth at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back