Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHE IS FOUND :D :D

Came home today feeling lucky and decided to go through all of my sets of drawers again (I'd already searched them all several times each in and out.) Anyway, three draws in and I open one up and there she was right at the top safe and sound :) It was the set right next to my bed too haha..right under my nose the whole time! (as many of your said she would be close!)
She was a bit cold but she is now snug in her hut in her warm tank. Gonna let her be for a couple of days since I'm assuming she is a bit stressed out but then I'll give her a feed and I'm sure she'll be back to normal. She even seems happy to be back in her tank in my opinion haha. Oh and most importantly I brought a new lock to secure her tank (since the reason she escaped in the first place was because she had gotten big enough to push her glass sliding door open a fraction) so it will never happen again!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and stories! And for helping me stay positive... I'm over the moon that I have her back within such a reasonably short period of time :)
So pleased you found her, our 12 week old Spotted Python got out of her enclosure three weeks ago..we searched and searched I go out into the lounge every night with a torch to see if she is about but up to now no luck..feel sick every time I think of her missing..anyway so pleased yours turned up..cheers Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back