Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the tigers and coppers ... I get a bit jealous, dont come across either where I am ...

Thanks elapid and redbellybite.
I am in the same situation. We only get venomous snakes around here. We see eastern browns, RBBS, tigers and copperheads and thats it. There is a population murray darling carpet pythons in the hills near be, but not very many people have had the privelage of seeing them. Sadly there was a massive dead one found on the road back in september.
Im going to try and find one again this year, but as i said, theyres not many of them.
I get jeluous of you people up there that have such a wide variety of snakes, many of which are non venomous. One day i will drive up there for a look and take a stack of photos.

Well having only the Notechis scutatus in SEQ ,which is where I am BUT as it is fairly patchy in the SE ..have not encountered one ..still hold out that one day I get a callout and come across one ...but a copper well that would definantly have to be a total fluke ...a lost one from a collection maybe ...or a hitch hiker from down south in somebodies camp/trailer setup...

rbb

Attachments

• rbbs1.jpg
    rbbs1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 76
  • rbbs2.jpg
    rbbs2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 79
  • rbbs3.jpg
    rbbs3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 73
Are the colourful pants and socks to keep it distracted from your hands? :lol:

hahaha well i dont put my best Armani suit on to clean snake cages, but that is some pretty shocking fashion. (old pics)

guess i'l have to get changed into something nicer before going to the hospital. ( it would be worth the bite for a naughty nurse) ;)

Attachments

• nurse.jpg
    nurse.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 56
Love the pics guys.... I am seriously considering getting a southern Death Adder when i'm older..... mabey a spotted mulga as well...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back