proud to join the snake bite pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DA_GRIZ

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey allwas down at rev dans today and got tagged by a spotted python and a murray darling carpet python.the spotted didn't make a mark but the carpet did so enjoy my pics.
100_2810.jpg

eugh the blood makes me sick so much blood! haha, well girz, finally got tagged, so what snake are you getting?

I Was Going To Say Something In That Nature Guys But I Cannot Think Of Anything Due To Laughter

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the rescue helicopter yet, lol.

100_2806.jpg
thats the little bugger.he got me 4times and one bite has 6holesbut the other bites aren't to good pics and the maccie got me 5 or 6 times</p>

Hi, great looking bite! That makes mine from yesterday took tame LOL!! :shock:Mate, I wish I had a bite like yours to show off!! lol :D

Here's a link to the thread from yesterday...

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-herps/if-you-like-blood-73938

Just as a sample...
Blood1.jpg

I was just shy of needing stiches! Approx 30-40 puncture marks, took 3 hour to stop bleeding as the inside of my hand was gashed, from pulling my hand out, with the snake attached.

lolnice bitethey were my first bites so i was happy and now i;m allowed anouther snake

Another good reason why people should donate to blood banks.Looks like you will need a transfusion! ;) :)

Last edited:
:lol: Well Done Matt :lol: dip ya hand in a bucket of rat juice next time.

I shoulda got a photo of the port mac that got me, he almost broke my hand

:lol: Well Done Matt :lol: dip ya hand in a bucket of rat juice next time.

I shoulda got a photo of the port mac that got me, he almost broke my hand

lol nope.they just didn't like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back