Pygmy bearded dragon help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanReay

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys im getting my pygmy bearded dragon next weekend. i was just wandering what you think of my tank. My tank is 90cmx49cmx49cm, do you guys think that larger enough for a adult. I was just after your opinions. Could you also tell me what your pygmy bearded dragons favourite vegatables are.
Thankyou for your help.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 102
yeah, your enclosure is fine, what is your heat source? mine like greens,especially easy to eat stuff like lettus. but i like to feed them dandilions, nstursions, hybiscus, and rose petals. they are not really big on fruit, but eat cherries on the odd occation.

also i use red sand for asthetics, and rocks that hold heat.

hey under my basking light is around 40 decrees and i ahve a large heatmat proberly just use that while its a baby and in winter.

yer of co****

Attachments

• Bearded Dragon Tank 003.jpg
    Bearded Dragon Tank 003.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 99
you dont need one take it outside

everyday? for how long do you do that? no point stresing your hatchy. i say you need one. nice setup,
it's good to take them outside every week or so to suppliment the distance from the fluro and the drop off of uv. they perk up heaps and its a noticable benifit.

you dont need one take it outside

unless its taken outside for a decent time every day i disagree...i think uv is highly beneficial as is exposing them to the outdoors every so often if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back