• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pygmy Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Common Name: Pygmy Bearded Dragon

Size:
Appropriate

Quantity Available:
Many

Bred By:
Me

General Description:

Hatching as I type, from very placid and friendly parents. The first clutch is hatching now with more to follow. These make great pets and are full of personality, they even converted my wife who was not very into reptiles to becoming a reptile nut. They will be ready to go in two weeks once I am satisfied that they are healthy and feeding well. $60 each or $100 for two. I am happy to provide a care sheet and follow up assistance if required. If you would like pictures of individuals send a text to the number below.

They are to hard to reliably sex at this age so I will not be guaranteeing their sex as this could lead to you being dissappointed with me.

IMG_0951.jpg
IMG_0952.jpg

Willing to Freight?

Not at this stage, I will consider travel within 45min for purchases of two or more (Happy to discuss.)

Contact Details:

9-6 via text msg on 0423 737 643 or call after 6, can also PM me here.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers):

You must have a licence number to purchase, mine will be provided on sale.

- - - Updated - - -

All of the first clutch have now eaten, I will put up better pics soon. Provided they continue to feed well they will be available from Friday the 8th. Check this space on Saturday evening for updated pics.

Last edited:
All of the first clutch have now eaten, I will put up better pics soon. Provided they continue to feed well they will be available from Friday the 8th. Check this space on Saturday evening for updated pics.

DSCN2450.jpgDSCN2455.jpgDSCN2464.jpg

They are getting pretty active now and are all feeding well. They will be ready by Friday to go to their new homes.

Its pretty hard to get a good pic of them but these will give you a good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

First clutch is sold pending payment, the next clutch is due to hatch on the 11th.

The second clutch have mostly emerged from their eggs. They will be ready in a week or two once I'm satisfied that they are feeding well. If everyone who has put down their name takes what they have asked for there will be two left from this clutch. Feel free to send me a msg or give me a call, i can send more pics tomorrow once hatchies are in their tank.

UPDATE: these have all found buyers, I will update if any sales fall through or when the next clutch start to hatch.

Last edited:
3rd clutch have hatched, and will be available in a week or two once they are all feeding well. There are 11 available from this clutch.

- - - Updated - - -

This clutch have all been sold. The next clutch is due to hatch on the 17th of January.

- - - Updated - - -

This clutch have all been sold. The next clutch is due to hatch on the 17th of January.

4th clutch of 15 are hatching. Shoot me a text or call me if you are interested or want more pics.

Still two left from clutch 4 due to a cancellation. Clutch 5 is hatching and will be ready to go in a few weeks. Send me a text if you would like pics from this clutch.

All of clutch 5 is feeding well and nearly ready for new homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back