Pygmy Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kris21

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm after a baby Pygmy and was wondering about tank size. I've read 3 foot is ok for a pair but i only want 1 so will my 2 foot tank be big enough?

If not, how long will it last a baby for until i'll need to upgrade the tank?

Any other info or tips will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks!

Kris

id still go for at least 3 foot,its better sized for adults and easyer to set up the desired heating with regards to a temperature gradient,u could use a 2 footer though,especially whilst its young,but yeah,if it was me,id go 3 foot for hatchy to adult size,they can be active and it gives them a bit more room to do so

i just bought two 4 week old pygmy dragons on the weekend. I'm keeping them in a 4 foot tank (only 1 foot deep!). I originally wanted to get central beardies but decided the deepth of my tank was too small for them to comfortably turn around.

How many adult pygmy dragons do you think i can keep in my tank? I'd like to try breeding them some time in the future.

i just bought two 4 week old pygmy dragons on the weekend. I'm keeping them in a 4 foot tank (only 1 foot deep!). I originally wanted to get central beardies but decided the deepth of my tank was too small for them to comfortably turn around.

How many adult pygmy dragons do you think i can keep in my tank? I'd like to try breeding them some time in the future.

a trio should be find in a tank that size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back