Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dihsmaj

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
No-one was really responding with the last one, and this also includes a lizard so I figured it'd be okay;
Could I put a Green and Golden Bell Frog (Litoria aurea) or a Red-eyed Tree Frog (Litoria chloris) in with a Spiny-tailed Gecko (Diplodactylus ciliaris or Diplodactylus intermedius)?

i would say no, spiny tailed gex are arid dwellers, frogs need moisture

yeah plus spiny tails can stress a bit more than others do i wouldnt risk it mate unless you have a massive enclosure

Can you put a boyds with a tree frog :Moist: or a spade frog with a beardie :Arid:

boyds and tree frogs i would say yes, boyds are not a huge dragon so as long as the tree frog is large enough i cant see why not. Breadie and spade foot no, beardies are quite a large dragon so would probably make short work of any frog. Do you keep spade foots or know anyone who does? They are a species i would love :)

Tell me, which grows bigger? Boyd's or Sotuhern Angle-head?

there was a kid in town that had green tree frogs so I bought a couple a week ago and I have them in with my boyds, monitored soooo carefully, the frogs are mainly hanging out in the waterfall, had a incident where one of the frogs freaked out yesterday with a boyd beside it, carrying on making noise the boyd didn't touch him he just jumped for the nearest branch : p

So if Boyd's are okay with RETFs, I could put a Southern-Angle head with one, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back