Random reptile pickies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I took a few pics at the weekend so thought I'd share a couple

Occidentalis
DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0368-2.jpg

DSC_0370-1.jpg

Beardies
DSC_0407.jpg

Albino bluey
DSC_0412.jpg

Asper female
DSC_0429-3.jpg

Amyae female
DSC_0375-1.jpg

Jungle male
DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0401-1.jpg

Wow great pics. I love the lil knobbies and I must say they are probably the only gecko I would ever own. They have personality plus and quirky looks too. the beardies look really good too.

Great pics. The beardies and levis are so similar 3 orange/yellow ones 1 white one. Love the Asper eyes so pretty.

nice pics Saz, i like the beardies with their arms around one another
& the shot of the Amyae, looks like it's crying LOL
nice collection you have there
cheers HK.

cool, love the different colour variations!

Great pics Saz, love the geckos and the white beardy!!

What a great collection you have,the beardies have awesome colours,those amyae make me laugh with their little stumpy tails,Do those Occidentalis come in different colours from different areas or you can a mixed lot from the same area.As i havent had much experience with geckos i would like to find out....

Very nice Saz, actually after seeing the article in the latest Reptiles Australia mag by JasonL on patternless jellybeans i have actually changed my opinion on Nephurus i previously expressed to you lol !!
Very nice again !!

What a great collection you have,the beardies have awesome colours,those amyae make me laugh with their little stumpy tails,Do those Occidentalis come in different colours from different areas or you can a mixed lot from the same area.As i havent had much experience with geckos i would like to find out....

Thanks guys :) Python73, the coloured occidentalis are from a multi coloured breeding project which has produced some real stunners. There are a few generations in that pic!

:)

nawww the beardies are hugging :) gorgeous piccies as usual.
what sorta jungle is that mate
cheers
mel

It's a Tully x Julatten and was bred by Brett Zaccar. He's a perfect match for Lily!

i want your geckos!!!

will you be having babies available this season??

I actually have babies available now. I was going to hold them back another season but I've decided to let them go to help fund our house deposit!

Wow I envy your collection.... Some incredible creatures you have there!

Thanks guys, will try and get some pics of some of the other residents soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back