Rat water bottles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyJ

Reaction score
Good evening,

Does anybody know where to get the ends of the rat water bottles from? say to attach to the end of a coke bottler or similar? I'm on the south side of brisbane by the way.

Thanks in advance,

Dont know about brissie but URS and Herp Shop sell them and can post them out to you.

dont know about in brissy. but i get mine from a local produce store. so if you have a handy produce give them a try

URS is the only place Ive found that sells the actual bung, herp shop sell them complete with bottle, once I start breeding rodents I plan on buying bungs from URS and using them in soft drink bottles!!

do you know what size bottle they fit?

dont really want to buy the whole bottle itself, rather use a coke or water bottle or something.

cheers

I have some that screw onto a standard bottle, like a coke bottle. But I can't remember the name of the brand. They have a rubber part on the inside where the metal tube goes through and then a plastic cap over the top which screws onto the bottle. If I can find any packaging from then I'll be able to tell you the brand, but I don't think I have any of the packets any more.

Not sure dreadie as i havnt purchased any personally but I would say you would find a cheap bottle that would easily fit..

URS is the only place Ive found that sells the actual bung, herp shop sell them complete with bottle, once I start breeding rodents I plan on buying bungs from URS and using them in soft drink bottles!!

I would rather buy them from Herp Trader as URS charge a fortune for shipping and handling.
10 bugs c/w shipping is $55. Thats $5.50 each.
On herp trader their $6 a bung INCLUDING the bottle plus freight, which is normally 1/2 the price listed on URS.
Herp Trader is HEAPS cheaper and better to deal with than URS any day imo.
Cheers,
Aleks.

I would rather buy them from Herp Trader as URS charge a fortune for shipping and handling.
On herp trader their $6 a bung INCLUDING the bottle plus freight, which is normally 1/2 the price listed on URS.
Cheers,
Aleks.
Im going to totally agree with Aleks on this,ive got most of mine from the Herpshop,they are cheaper,freight is cheaper.Anything i need reptile,rodent related comes from there...

Cheers,
Aleks.

Cheers for that mungus. might give a ring around to some of the produce stores up my way and see what they have.

thanks for the help everybody

Glad I could help.
Placing an order tonight for a few things including the rat bottles.
As python73 said,
Cant fault the Herp Shop, always the cheapest prices and great service.
Cheers,
Aleks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back