reduced pattern Murray Darling pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCam

Reaction score
gday gday all

as some of u might kno im planning on getting a pair of murray darlings, so i heard tht there is a reduced pattern type and wud love to see some pics of them plz:D but also wud like to see some nomal md's aswell

Cheers
ScrubbyCam

While I don't keep any spilota sub species, I have an interest in these pythons. Have seen some beautiful MD's, but these are few and far between. I too would love to see some bright clean animals, or even get in contact with a breeder that has top notch animals.

bump cmon people
wud really like to see some pics of murray darlings

not reduced pattern but these are my pair hatchies from these have hatched and shed some have started eating need to get pics
male
DSCF2310.jpg

female
DSCF2273.jpg

cheers
H.

i would post some pics of my MD but my pc crashed, (lost everything) however you can view them in my album :)

Hugsta has some very unusual reduced patterns that hatched last season. One of them is almost patternless.

not reduced pattern but these are my pair hatchies from these have hatched and shed some have started eating need to get pics
male
DSCF2310.jpg

female
DSCF2273.jpg

cheers
H.
very nice mate thank u for breaking the ice:D

Hugsta has some very unusual reduced patterns that hatched last season. One of them is almost patternless.

He definatley had some good ones hatch, I think there was a few bigger ones he had aswell (might be confused with someone else) that were kinda reduced patern though.

I'd contact him about some, they're quiet nice.

He definatley had some good ones hatch, I think there was a few bigger ones he had aswell (might be confused with someone else) that were kinda reduced patern though.

I'd contact him about some, they're quiet nice.

No he only hatched two like that last season.
That pair didnt breed this season which is a real shame as it would be good to find out if they produce more reduced pattern hatchlings.

The early pics he put up dont do the animals justice as to how they look now.

I remember seeing the ones you're talking about at the expo last year. Wouldn't mind some updated pics if you can twist his arm ;) Must be another person I was thinking of with the bigger ones.

cmon there has to be some more ppl out there with some murray darlings
plzz

Mine isn't reduced, but a great silver SA form with red-brown in his patterning. He is also brother to Danni's MD. :D

Mine isn't reduced, but a great silver SA form with red-brown in his patterning. He is also brother to Danni's MD. :D

I have seen pleny of grey ones, what does a silver one look like?

Sorry, here is a pic. The red-brown patterning isn't really visible in this pic unfortunately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back