Rough Knobbed tail gecko OR ipod Touch??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juderei

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to see what people here would rather buy - An Amyae/Asper or 32 Gig Ipod Touch???

Lucky people with both items can reply to this thread as well.

Thanks

Considering this is a reptile forum i would think the majority of people on here would choose the gecko....I no i would..

ipod....nothing agaisnt gecks..but id rather an ipod lol

i just recently made that decision =P

Ipods are ****e in my opinion i was given an older version by my dauther and i just didnt like some of the features or lack of so i gave it back and said thanks but no thanks, i would go with the gecko anyday

Ipods tend to only last 1 month longer than your warranty (about a year)

I've had my iPod for three years now. Exactly the same as the day I got it (used everyday) except it has a scratch in the screen.

In saying that, I'd rather go the gecko.

Get an iPhone on a cheap contract, then u are just paying your normal phone contract and then get the geckos. If u can't get outta your current phone contract then just get the geckos! Then wen ur geckos breed you can get the latest iPod touch!!!

The ipod touch will be obsolete in a couple of months and youll regret buying it when theres a even better ipod something.

lol you for real??
Animals beat material crap any day of the week.
At least in my books they certainly do.

Thanks Guys,

I think I will breed my normal knobbies this season then save the money and buy a hatchie pair of asper/amyae. (Hopefully Male/female).

I guess I will have to stick to my old Ipod Nano for now and hold off on the ipod touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back