Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Albino Darwin and Jungle from SXR will be ready for pics this Friday following there settling in time.

This is one from a pair of het darwins that I'm loving the patternless back-end on

And here is a super caramel jag that I picxked up from the VHS expo

Wow great snakes everyone, Trimeresurus, what is the bright yellow one, I think I just found my dream snake lol that lil guy is stunning!

The bright yellow snake is a hatchling Green Tree Python, and a cracker at that!!! It's a shame that they don't stay yellow like that forever....

The bright yellow snake is a hatchling Green Tree Python, and a cracker at that!!! It's a shame that they don't stay yellow like that forever....

A"Green" tree python....... You know I gotta say, that might have been the last snake in the world I thought you were going to say..... And wow that just made me love them more..... Haha excuse my ignorance! :p

Wow great snakes everyone, Trimeresurus, what is the bright yellow one, I think I just found my dream snake lol that lil guy is stunning!

Yeah, it's a young green tree python. They don't stay that colour forever, (some localities can stay yellow) they eventually turn green and their pattern usually fades out and gets less pronounced. Still worthy of being a dream snake though, yellow or green they look amazing.

Yeah, they're definitely on the list for a lot of herpers.... I would love one but I don't understand the full husbandry requirements to do the GTP justice...I may in the future get as much info and pick the brains of a heap of GTP keepers as I can, and then venture into keeping such a beautiful creature.... I'd rather do it right...

Yeah, they're definitely on the list for a lot of herpers.... I would love one but I don't understand the full husbandry requirements to do the GTP justice...I may in the future get as much info and pick the brains of a heap of GTP keepers as I can, and then venture into keeping such a beautiful creature.... I'd rather do it right...

Not advocating anyone going and buying one without doing plenty of research first, but GTPs aren't anywhere near as hard to look after as people make out. They just require extra hydration, if you give them plenty of fresh water, and give them a good spray every few days to lick off their scales or the walls, they go well.

Hey RBB, the two GTP hatcho's are 5 months and 6months. They're aussies. And River (Roughie) would be 4 months :)

This is one from a pair of het darwins that I'm loving the patternless back-end on. And here is a super caramel jag that I picxked up from the VHS expo/QUOTE]
Wow very nice snakes, I especially like the het darwin with the reduced pattern. I would really like to see progress photos as well if possible.

here is a pic that sxr sent me of my new hatchie due to arrive next week :D

hey amazing albino aye! how old though? gotta be a few months aye? cause the colour shows heaps! if its still really young i would love prigress pics! well i do eaither way cause that snake is killa!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back