so not appropriate but made me laugh *koala in a tree having a joint*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feathergrass

Reaction score
A koala was sitting in a gum tree smoking a joint

mail

when a little lizard walked past, looked up and said, 'Hey Koala! What are you doing?'

mail

The koala said, 'Smoking a joint, come up and have some.'

mail

So the little lizard climbed up and sat next to the koala where they enjoyed a few joints. After a while the little lizard said that his mouth was 'dry' and that he was going to get a drink from the river.

mail

The little lizard was so stoned that he leaned over too far and fell into the river.
A crocodile saw this and swam over to the little lizard and helped him to the side. Then he asked the little lizard, 'What's the matter with you?'

The little lizard explained to the crocodile that he had been sitting with the koala in the tree, smoking a joint, but got too stoned and fell into the river while taking a drink..

The crocodile said that he had to check this out and walked into the rain forest, found the tree where the koala was sitting finishing a joint. The crocodile looked up and said,

mail

'Hey you!'

So the koala looked down at him and said,

mail

'*******
me...
how much water did you drink!?'

Last edited:
haha that's gold

on a side note I saw a great bumper sticker yesterday

"And the angel saideth unto the shepard
XXXX off you're in cattle country now"

Hahaha my boyfriend is pissed now cause that's 'HIS' joke. You know, the one he tells everytime he walks into a party or meets new people...

The Fly

There was a little fly buzzing over the top of the river, and in the river there was a fish. The fish knew that sooner or later the fly was going to drop and the fish would get something to eat.
Beside the river there was a tree. Behind the tree there was a bear. The bear knew that sooner or later, the fly would drop, the fish would jump to catch the fly and the bear would grab the fish, getting something to eat.
On a hill behind the tree there was a hunter. The hunter knew that sooner or later, the fly would drop, the fish would jump, the bear would leap and the hunter could shoot the bear, getting something to eat.
In the cabin behind the hunter there was a mouse eyeing off a piece of cheese. The mouse knew that sooner or later the fly would drop, the fish would jump, the bear would leap, the hunter would shoot and the mouse would be able to grab the piece of cheese, getting something to eat.
In the corner of the cabin sat a cat. The cat new that sooner or later the fly would drop, the fish would jump, the bear would catch the fish, the hunter would shoot the bear and the mouse would run out and grab the cheese and the cat would be able to catch the mouse, getting something to eat.
Suddenly, the fly drops. The fish catches the fly. The bear leaps for the fish. The hunter shoots the bear. The mouse runs out and grabs the cheese and the cat goes to jump over the mop bucket, but slips and falls right in.
Now what's the moral of this story? When the fly drops, the p***y gets wet.

Last edited:
A salesman is talking to a farmer when he looks over and sees a rooster wearing pants, a shirt, and suspenders. He says, "What the hell is that all about?"
The farmer says, "We had a fire in the chicken coop and all his feathers got singed off, so the wife made him some clothes to keep him warm. There ain't nothing funnier than watching him try to hold down a hen with one foot and get his pants down with the other."

Gotta hate dry mouth !!!

not that i smoke anymore !! but i can remember those times !!

i do miss the freight train effect !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back