so not appropriate but made me laugh *koala in a tree having a joint*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bear and a rabbit are sitting side by side, taking a dump in the woods, when the bear turns to the rabbit and says, "Rabbit, do you have a problem with the **** sticking to your fur?" Rabbit replies "Hell no, bear!", So the bear wipes his *** with the rabbit:)!

laughed myself silly on that imported! my child thought i was having a mental fit! :)

ok so heres another my mum told me this ( she got it from a lady at church...go figure)

An old farmer wrote to his son in prison. " This year I won't be able to plant potatoes because I can't dig the ground, I know if you were here u would help me." The son wrote: " Dad don't think of digging the ground because that's where I buried the guns ..." Police reads the letter and the very next day, the whole ground was dug by police looking for guns but nothing was found. The next day the son wrote again " Now plant your potatoes dad, it's the best I could do from here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back