Some of our Gravid Girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CUTE !! I love that Levis in the first post!!!

What is the male like?

Let us know how you go with the caves .... Will take every hatchling you hatch this year

Great pics PP, they do look so cute and uncomfortable.. also noted the enclosures, although not much to see, looks as though you go to some effort...well done and good luck with all the Mums to be!!!

amazing levis and cave geckos :)

whats that dragon in the last photo of your last post ?

Well done on breeding a number of Cave Geckos. I hear they present some what of a challenge to some keepers to breed.

Do you have any photos of the enclosures that you keep them in? Also, do you keep the males and females together permanently or have you found another method..?

Well done on breeding a number of Cave Geckos. I hear they present some what of a challenge to some keepers to breed.

Do you have any photos of the enclosures that you keep them in? Also, do you keep the males and females together permanently or have you found another method..?

Hey Thanks, We house seperately all year and introduce male to females in breeding season during the day that way we can keep an eye on them if she becomes agressive we remove him immediately and try again the following week. We leave him in for about a week wih each female and repeat the process if they dont become gravid. We have been lucky our females have been very tolerant of the male!!!

A couple of photos of our enclosures, cave geckos are the top row.

PB010032.JPG PB010034.JPG

Thanks heaps for the photos, they look great!

What do you ask for hatchlings when or if you decide to sell them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back