Somebody Help Me!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosepenni

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:( I know this is way off topic, and I know I am showing my ignorance, but I don't have a clue how to move around this place. I cannot work out how to reply to my introduction messages, or even if I am able to. I certainly have no idea how to post pictures or those fancy name tags down the bottom of the posts or anything. I am sorry, I know I am being a pain but if any one could possibly hold my hand a little, as I am very lost. I just don't know all those things that I should.

I do have a lovely snake though:D
Rosepenni

to start off go to forums at the top left...that has for sale, herp related, herp help, exotics etc. clicl on either 1 then choose a post that you want to reply to by typing a msgdown the bottom and clicking on quick reply...u should be all good from there

thanks for that. I guess I will learn as I go as well. Never have been one for appreciating computers, but I am beginning to!!!

*helps*
Just click on everything and explore. There are no viruses on this site and nothing that can hurt you or your computer. So just experiment and you'll figure things out eventually. And once you have them figured...you'll be amazed you ever had trouble with them.
My mum who didn't know how to turn a computer off/on learnt by doing that. :)

when writing something and u want to put a pic on u go down to go advanced and click on manage attachments and than a thing will come up u click on browes choose the photo u want to upload and press upload.

if u want the fancy signature u have to become a subscriber to have a picture one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back