SPHYNX CATS (hairless)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very cute. My sister has owned 2 Devon Rex's & 1 curly coat Devon Rex. They are fantastic cats, very loyal and affectionate. They are best to stay inside as you said as one of her cats was allergic to grass seeds and had to keep getting shots from the Vet.

The curly coat Devon Rex my sister had was that cute, when she took it to get desexed at the local vets, the vet nurse stole the cat for 3 days and it was only found due to the Owner of the surgery following her home and saw the cat in her house window. So do keep an eye out when you get one. They also need the occasional bath to stay beautiful. I say go for it, but do look at the Devon Rex's are they are fantastic little things.:lol:

+1 vote for the Rex's - they're just wonderful.
I have a Cornish Rex and she is just the most interesting cat - i never expected so much personality!
They are very needy - so make sure you're ready to give it some of your time!

isnt there an "aussie cats and dogs" site that would help you mate ? ? ? ? ? ......google it !

Love the Sphynx - particularly the black ones.

But Devons are easier to get, and are sooooo affectionate and lovely!

Breeders will make you jump through hoops of fire to get a Sphynx. And keep in mind you will have to put up with nearly EVERYONE saying EWWWW how ugly! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back