started with 2 female rabbits.... now 17 babies :S

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallove

Reaction score
so heres the story.
i bought 2 rabbits, supposedly one male and one female. id been trying and trying for them to breed. but nothing happened. i had a friend who was successfully breeding so i borrowed her 'stud' male and i wasnt sure which one was the female so i put the male in with each one for a day each.
after the 30 days passed the one i was sure was a female had nine healthy kits and the next day out of curiousity i checked the other rabbits cage. turns out both were feamale and she had 8 kits also. so now we have 17 babies and we'd been trying for months to breed two females. lol

Wow! That's a lot of mouths to feed! What sort of bunnies are they?

wow, they are really breeding like rabbits.

When I was a kid I was given a male guinea pig, one week later, we had a bunch of baby guinea pigs, turned out the male was a bit more of a female than a male XD

Congrats on all the little rabbits! Hopefully at least one of the baby rabbits is male and you won't have to borrow your friends bunny next time.

yes alot of mouths to feed. and no they arnt snake food but i have had people asking already but i said they cant use them as food. to be honest i dont know what type they are, they arnt giant, dwarf or lop eared they are brown thats all i know

Just make sure you have good homes lined up before you breed them again :/ there are too many buns getting euthanised because there aren't enough homes for them.

haha. nuh ive already got lots of offers before i breed them that wanted them as PETS not food. lol. its post a pic tomorrow they colours are great, there eyes open in the next fews days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back