Sugar Glider Questioms

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... sounds as though you can give up on that idea. What others were you looking at? :)

Well I am TRYING to convince my mother to let me get a rat. But she's not so keen... :lol: Its just the word "rat" isn't it?

I know, but I heard that they are often sold for less?
I'm the one who has them for sale on herptrader, you can often get them for less, but they are rarely hand-tame. It makes a huge difference if you want handle-able pets. I know people that sell them for even more, like $400-500 each. Anyway, may aswell share some pics below. Click on pics to make bigger.
Baby gliders1.jpgBaby gliders2.jpg

AWWWWW I miss my 2 squirrel gliders so much. They were both hand raised after having their mum killed by cats or dogs, but due to injuries received they weren't releasable. We were so lucky that the EPA allowed us to have permits for life for them.
As stated they do go feral if left, so make sure the novelty never wears off, it never did with us!
I so wish the laws were standard Aus wide & we were able to keep these little cuties in QLD.

I'm the one who has them for sale on herptrader, you can often get them for less, but they are rarely hand-tame. It makes a huge difference if you want handle-able pets. I know people that sell them for even more, like $400-500 each. Anyway, may aswell share some pics below. Click on pics to make bigger.
View attachment 171245View attachment 171246

I am dying at the fact I can't keep them in QLD. They are soooooooo fluffay!

Yes, fluffy and super cute! We are very lucky to be able to keep them in Victoria and South Australia. There should be a standard national wildlife license system I recon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back