Legal snake sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzyjayne

Reaction score
Hi, first time breeder of some gorgeous childrens pythons. Just wanting to know where I can legally sell my babies as I'm having trouble selling them. Tried reptiles classified but had 2 sales fall through.

Thanks

Hi, first time breeder of some gorgeous childrens pythons. Just wanting to know where I can legally sell my babies as I'm having trouble selling them. Tried reptiles classified but had 2 sales fall through.

Thanks
since you only have 1 clutch the expo is no use to you, I would try a pet shop that sells reptiles. They will take them off your hands but you won't get top dollar.

Thanks
2 sales fell through ? get used to 50+ sales falling through

I'd suggest changing your price.
If that doesnt work, advertise the whole clutch for a huge discount price (60%+ off of selling individually)
try local pet stores that sell reptiles

persist with selling tho... sales falling through are very very common, 2 is nothing to get discouraged by.. usually they're interested and then their mum/missus tells them no.

Hey
since you only have 1 clutch the expo is no use to you, I would try a pet shop that sells reptiles. They will take them off your hands but you won't get top dollar.
Yeah I spoke to my local pet shop that is licensed to sell reptiles and they want them for $60-$70 and only after 5 feeds. I was hoping for at least $100 due to set up costs

Back