tank size for beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

martib

Reaction score
hey all im thinking of getting a bearded dragon for my son and was wondering what size tank is suitable for a lizard of that size.
im also thinking of getting some pygmy dragons,what size tank would be suitable for those guys and are they difficult to obtain as im having a little trouble tracking some down.
any info on the above stuff would be greatly appriciated.
cheers marty

there is a classified section in here and for sale (other reptiles and insects) ive seen both Bearded Dragons and the pygmy ones as well

hey mate i got two pygmy beardies 3 weeks ago they are still youngins but they are great pets i have a 60x45x60cm and they are great fun for kids

tank size for inland beardie would be a 4x2x2 when it is fully grown. best to get it from the start, as it will outgrow anything smaller in 6-12 months if you get a hatchy

mmm ok i think i might have to go for some pygmies but they seem hard to come by...i cant locate any in qld,does anyone know of anyone that breeds them in qld....HELP....

what is a small lizard that doesnt need a large tank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back