Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanted to get a kel worley diamond this year but all sold out so im getting a melamine built for one of my pythons should cost about $500 which leaves me with about $1200 to spend on snakes BUT i really want a high yellow diamond.

estimating 2.5g back this year.

My tax will go back to replenish my bank balance for recently buying a UHF and antenna for my 4b and for the purchase of a diamond hatchy from Cement.

If I get anything it will just go straight to the home loan, best place for it.:D

Tax is bullshit...we work hard all year round they take our money from us and sometimes make us pay supposedly to fix our roads, schools etc and still we are driving on crap bumpy, pothole roads. When really its going to all the centrelink bludgers who don't wont to get a job.

Thats pathetic.

most probably something for the new house we just brought. like security systems.. ect

Yeah, after a couple of recent threads I don't blame you.

I have no idea how much I'm getting back. What I get back will probably go towards a home deposit on the theory that once I have my own place I can have as many reptiles as I like. :lol:

some crested dragons and and possibly het for albino spotteds if they still available.if i get decent return, i pay like 50k in tax a year and usually get very little back

Hoping to get a couple of grand back. Have paid about 3000 more then the tax bracket I am in (think I have paid about 24000 give or take a little) Plus about 2500 worth of receipts for stuff. Won't be buying any reps but, maybe some equipment. The rest going into savings for a house. Well that's the plan.

Last edited:
saw on the news yesterday in australia they tax up to 50c a litre on petrol while in the US they are conplaining about paying 18c a litre tax and also conplaining about paying over a dollar US a litre for petrol :mad: bit unfair if you ask me

Mine, which is my uni money and education refund rather than actual tax, is going to boring non herp things but I am upgrading some of their enclosures and if I can find a nice male EWD I could be tempted. Already splurged way to much on herps this year, I'm running out of room.

I'm going to buy a Leucistic CTS.
In my head.

My real tax return shall probably be frittered away on frivolities like rent and bills.

I'm going to buy a Leucistic CTS.
In my head.

My real tax return shall probably be frittered away on frivolities like rent and bills.

Likewise :( Unless my long-lost vague family member's inheritance comes through; I got an email about it and everything... from Nigeria :D

Last edited:
My tax return will definitely be going towards this sucker...

nikkor70-200.jpg

some good ideas!
i have no idea how much im getting back, it should be enough for the python i want.
if its not though, ill keep it all aside for my backpacking trip around europe in sept/oct :)

Getting around 4k, but most of it is going towards bills I've been putting off for a long time...

The rest will be going into my "Oh ****" savings account. So more herps for a while.

I only get back around $1k, will spend it on gifts for the family

I'm going to use mine to go to the Herpetological Symposium in Sydney in October. I can't wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back