Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just bought 2 new enclosures and I am purchasing a dog run, a bunch of reptile accessories, waterfalls and plants for said enclosures, a new computer monitor, a lawn mower and another enclosure for my water dragon and a fridge. Plus, I gave my son a belated birthday present, $350. So all my critters, human and otherwise are going to be pretty happy and if I have any left over might buy myself a new pair of boots.

as i dont work (uni student) hubby is the only one who gets $$ money. we got about 2 - 3 k last year, but that was mainly family tax money. this year i think he has done too much overtime so we wont get much back at all. whatever we do get back will go on bills :S (and maybe a few nice new water bowls and lights for the reptiles :p)

Got 2.5k back and put it all towards paying back uncle westpac... :(

Just lodged mine. Hmm... GTP or home deposit: what to do, what to do?

Damn, I'll be good. :|

i got 3700 i pay double tax all yr on purpose because i cant save for **** so come tax ime i get a bit more back =D
i used some for my 300zx that i just bought and im thinkin a high vis black and gold =D

Going to spend likely unnessecary amounts at the dentist! Ive been dying for this as a few things have been stressing me! Dont think there will be anything left afterwoods :l

I should go to the dentist. I should pay off the solar. I should buy paint for the front room.

Im more likely to buy a couple more enclosures.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back