Tax - That time of year

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did mine a few days ago so my refund should be in my account in a few days. I'm getting around $2,000 back but I'm going to be good with it and put it straight onto my credit card.

Grrr you just reminded me i should probably do the same, lol...

i keep putting it off, i really should get around to doing it..

'apparently'... all the tax i payed, and when they took half my pay for a few months i get it back... we'll see..

no doubt we will all be buying 'somthing' new this half year..

Awesome! I have a few grand coming I hope, just waiting on another group certificate. I got short-paid due to some stupid scammy recruitment agency putting my tax file number wrong, iso it came up as 'incorrect'. Instead of calling me to confirm as soon as it happened, they waited until the day before the 28 days was up (that you need to give your tfn to the employer) then told me. It took me 3 days to find an official paper that had it on there to confirm, so I was getting taxed 45% of my wage!! I didn't work for them long, but it was enough.
I would looove to get me a brown tree snake or maybe an MD. But alas, it is going into savings so I can pay rent AND eat when I'm at uni next year. One snake is gratuitous enough when you sometimes live for months off toast and two min noodles. I wouldn't mind doing it for a few years for a snake, but I think my Mum would kill me, and possibly drag me back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back