Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassassin

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello to all members who check out new members. ;)

I am new to reptile keeping and have some species of interest. I'm exicted about building enclosures and am trying to set up at minimal cost. I'll be sending for my license on Monday.
I can't wait until I get my first pair.
I also look forward to talking with those that have been involved with my species of interest.

Species of interest are as follows -

Geckos

Nephrurus Levis Pilbarensis
Nephrurus Levis
Nephrurus Levis Occidentalis

Legless Lizards

Pygopus Nigriceps

Amphibians

Litoria Moorei

I hope to have some of these in the next couple of months and would appreciate any help, tips or pointers in the keeping and breeding of these interesting critters.

Peace

hi there,
welcome to the site,
i noticed that this thread is 2 months (there about) old and was wondering weather you have recieved your licence yet,
i too live in nsw, and i am fed up with the npws (now DECC), they are soooo slow and i can never get hold of them, s

on the other side, you can get suck a greater variety of herps in nsw (compaerd to other states)

congrats again,

welcome to the forum, you made the perfect choice to go with gecko's they are the coolest critters out =]

Welcome.
Be sure to check out the Shoalhaven Reptile Club. Meet at the Red Shed at the Animal Park in North Nowra first Friday of every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back