Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair. :)

Attachments

• P1110398.JPG
    P1110398.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 302
  • P1110037.JPG
    P1110037.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 323
My female - Lara - has just graduated from a 'cot' to a bed :D At first I wasn't sure she was impressed but after 3 nights she seems to be settling. Once the lights go out she comes out to wander..
002.jpg

0032.jpg

Lara is gorgeous snake! She looks very comfortable in her new home! Vixenbabe your snakes are awesome! Are they both classics?

Wanted to add to this thread ages ago, but didn't have a bredli, so I went and got a hypo boy :D (PS, Sorry about the large pics, wouldn't let me resize, so I added them side by side to save room )

striker-my-bredli-15254.jpg
m-s-bredli-15629.jpg

Couldn't resist posting some more recent pics of my girl. Her male should be arriving soon!

100_2849.jpg

100_2875.jpg

100_2827.jpg

100_2909.jpg

don't think kath will mind , her female bredli when it was with me.

100_2943.jpg

16month old bredli..

Attachments

• bela.jpg
    bela.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 458
  • random pictures 006.jpg
    random pictures 006.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 279
  • random pictures 007.jpg
    random pictures 007.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 254
rs are u sure u dont mean 15 months? cuz urs is awfully large for a 5 month old..

:lol: you realise that bredli is nearly 5ft ? ill get a pic next to the measuring tape

Thats one tiny bredli:shock:

Mine is like 5 months old (I think), and he's about that size:lol:

Yours is very hot though.

How heavy is yours RS? what is it eating, this one is on 110 or so gram rats (packaged as small or medium adult rats from pieces i think?) :)

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 303
My kids, classic male first 2, classic girl second 2. Both from Snake Ranch (O'Grady line), both just over 5 months old (unrelated, hopefully future breeders).
Male shedding pic was a month ago, rat last week. Female pics cpl months ago, she's grown & shed since.

:lol: you realise that bredli is nearly 5ft ? ill get a pic next to the measuring tape
Huh. He doesn't look 5ft, but if my fella isn't the same or bigger, he's certainly very close, and growing like a beanstalk.

My boy is 3ft, growing and growing and growing, he's 5 months old and I haven't weighed him yet, but he's heavier than my jungle.
He's on weaner rats, except really big ones, the lady actually got the order mixed up, but he took it down in a flash, he took it down and I'm now watching him look for more.

I'll weigh him as soon as possible, or when we unpack the scale:lol:

Don't have any pics of mine next to a measuring tape, but I have used one to measure him.

edit* Ok, I can honestly say that yours is probably heavier. Mine isn't as fat, he's just long, but he's getting fatter.

Gorgeous Bredli guys!
Picture from this morning :D
P6270205.jpg

Heres a crapy shot from this morning's clean....

DSC03424.jpg

I love my two bredli, they are 15months old now. Both are over 400g now and getting quite long. Temperament wise they are quite good. Can handle them easily they really are lovely. They have their moments. The male (Rufus) can be rather bitey, and Lara has her times, too, but I know what ticks them off so while I don't give them the opportunity to bite we have a pleasant time out. Would have to say that these guys are the best feeders. They don't complain and have NEVER refused a feed. Even if they are shedding they will still feed. So if one ever refuses a feed, I will hit the panic button, wondering what is wrong.

Here's a couple new pics of mine. Male on left.

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 013 (2).jpg
    013 (2).jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Hypo [bredli]hatchie

HERE'S ONE OF MY HYPO HATCHIES NOW [5] MONTHS OLD...CHEERS SOLAR 17 [BADEN]
3664989504_28e43404cc.jpg

great looking snake badon (no black at all) There are some nice looking bredli getting around now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back