These kids need stringing up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will not be charged, with an offence, they will not have to go before the court, they will be 'cautioned' with a parent in attendance, who will the whole time argue with the Police about how their child was misled by the other offenders, a few tears will be shed by the parent/s, the child will sit there stoney faced and play along with proceedings and afterwards will laugh the whole thing off. Give these little -------- a flogging, a good flogging, this is un Austrlian, yell, scream and kick if this happened in your area to your local member to act on your behalf, if they don't, vote them out, it is the only way to get your message across.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody terrible!!!!! I have been fighting with my missus all day about our ANZACs. She doesn't think we should praise them because war is bad!!!!! Talk about beating your head against a brick wall!!!!!

I could not imagine doing anything like that (and im 16 aswell..age is no excuse). Its very sad how many disrespectful people there are these days...

(ps...one of the girls, 16, has been charged with malicious damage to a shrine..what about the other 4?..not good enough!)

Sophie

yep..war is bad.. much much badness.. but where would we be today if these brave men hadn't have fought for us.?
my respect for the diggers is paramount, and my children will be raised to be the same.
if i ever caught my boys disrespecting the diggers or any memorial, look out! heads would roll....

I in no way condone what these girls have done, however the claim that it was un-australian kind of offends me. Their are people in every society that go against the grain and beleive in different opinions. Claiming that someone within a society must conform or be sent away is plain stupidity. jmo though.

i wonder if i know who they are, it's shocking :(
cheers
brad

I can tell you now, if they were male and i had caught them, they would have copped a flogging that would have them seriously wondering why they did it to themselves. I think the girls should have had to turn up after the dawn service and publicly appologise to the diggers present at the service. Shame them into having a little respect.

Respect

Yep, a good olf fashioned flogging is what's needed here. But then they would probably run to the Police and cry fowl.
These days there is little respect for things that the majority of us hold as being extremely sacred.

Shaming them is a great idea. I have the greatest respect for our diggers and understand fully the importance of them, I for one am glad they fought for our country and stopped the Japanese forces from taking control, wonder how they would feel if we were under their control today if our soldiers had not stood for our great country. My father fought in Vietnam and I am proud of him for having done that, I was even born in Singapore because our family was stationed over there at the time.

Id of given them a flogging as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
too many do gooders, get rid of the do gooders and let us sort the mongels out, let the punishment suit the crime.

Yep, a good olf fashioned flogging is what's needed here. But then they would probably run to the Police and cry fowl.
These days there is little respect for things that the majority of us hold as being extremely sacred.

Exactly and the fact that you aren't held responsible for your actions.

Someone mentioned they were arrested....so what? They may have been arrested, that means nothing, did you know the Police can 'un-arrest',? Just because you are arrested doesn't mean that you will be suitably charged, or even convicted and receive an appropriate punishment.

I'm going to say it, and you'll probably burn me but, The diggers fought for a country to be proud of. If our kids are running off the rails then its the parents fault. Kids that are shown love and respect and are treated with respect don't do this sort of thing.
Flogging a kid will not teach them anything except disrepect for people in power.
Bringing up a kid is not a part time job, it is full on and definitly the hard road.
I agree they should be sorted out, and made to realise what the diggers went through but don't run away with your emotions, or your just acting like a KID.

Ps My Pop fought in ww2, my father was army for 16 yrs and was on the list for vietnam, his mates were in vietnam. And i have 3 kids. What these girls did was disrepectfull, and wrong but it is also a message to the elders...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back