Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice pic's there mate, thanks for sharing them with us.......maybe boring to some, but i for one enjoyed seeing them.......maybe brodie you could share some of your pic's on this site....

Nah,

But I will on the better of the two sites ;).

Ill post a link too the thread when its done..... so everyone can enjoy it

Yeah I love em and this IS the better site isn't it ?

Lets not get into a debate about which is the better site. Aussiereptiles is a great site.

I look forward to seeing your photos Brodie. In the mean time, don't hijack other peoples threads mate.

Yeah fair enough, it was only a joke, I do that sometimes :)

RE: found this while herping

You took that photo in your loungeroom didn't you ?

Here is another skink I shot, still unidentified

You should know it's illegal to shoot wildlife Fuscus, personally, I can't afford the ammunition anyway :)

Keep them pics coming big fella :)

Thats a nice bredle insectavor, where abouts did you photograph it. General area?

You should know it's illegal to shoot wildlife Fuscus, personally, I can't afford the ammunition anyway
lmao afro
there is nothin better than lookin at pics of everyones reps or wild reps except maybe lookin at your own. Love the pics Mark keep em coming. I wish I could take top pic's lol oh well you all just going to have to put up with the " practice pic's" lmao

" every now and then Insectdude crawls out from under his big red rock".....lol

jezza - love that pic!

Insectivor thats a top photo, nice bulge in its guts tho. Which area do you live Blake Da Snake?

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back