Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: found this while herping

insectovor said:
I live in the west mac donnels

Nice part of the world. I loved Redbank Gorge when I was there a couple of years ago.

:p

Hix

Great Pics ppl! :D I love that Bredl Insectman! :lol: - what a stunningly beautiful animal!

I had a pic I was looking at posting but didn't really know where to put it - this seemed like a better place than any :lol: I know its just a beardie piccie - but he looked so cuuuuute when I was taking it :D

what do you mean ...

just a beardie piccie

...Beadies rock!

How old is he/she moosenoose.

I was told my beardie was red phase - but since his last shead he has got yellow arround his face as in the above. Is that normal? (or do I actually have a yellow phase???)

alexr said:
what do you mean ...

just a beardie piccie

...Beadies rock!

How old is he/she moosenoose.

Hehehehee I didn't mean it quite like that :lol: I just thought it might have been just me that this shot really appealled to :lol: I keep forgetting I'm on a reptile forum at times :lol: Pay no attention to me, I forgot where I was :lol:

I can't tell you the age Alex, sorry, its a friends Beardie. I'd guess the age but that's all it'd be - and certainly not an accurate guess at that! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back