Top 10+1 Most Annoying n00b Threads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mork

Reaction score
  1. What snake should i get?
  2. What does your snake look like?
  3. URGENT!!!!!
  4. HELP!!!!!!!
  5. ID Plz (need locality)
  6. What temp?
  7. Why is my jungle so snappy?
  8. Hibernating my hatchie...need help.
  9. Hibernating snake wont eat.....URGENT!!!!!!
  10. WTB
  11. WTS
Please feel free to add your own :D

I fail to see how ID please is a noob question

I think thats a bit harsh.
Everyone was new at some stage, be thankful that they care enough to ask questions, and not just guess and learn from from bad mistakes.

Only stupid question is a question not asked.

Jonno

hehehe b4 everyone gets their scales twisted...

recognise that this post is a bit of fun. Most of these topics come up 3-4 times per week. Hence why they often don't get answered except by the fellow n00bs (yes i am one as well and am guilty of these sort of posts). Luckily i found the search function early on. And the wiki.

cam: The ID one isn't about the ID...it's about the locality. If your herp doesn't come with a locality then it does not have a locality...it is a generic. Don't try to assign it a name as u will only be passing on false information later on.

Only stupid question is a question not asked.

Jonno
Provided it is asked before a stupid act is commited that relates to the question which follows.

E.g A noob buying a jungle as a first snake and then wondering why it is snappy and as a result they are scared of it and turned off owning snakes a little. had they done research prior they would know JCP are typically a snappy species and not the best snake for a first timer.

A bit of an ambitious thread for someone who's mummy won't let him have his first reptile at 25!

A bit of an ambitious thread for someone who's mummy won't let him have his first reptile at 25!

and i allways throught it was his wife MINDY that wouldent let him have one LOL

I hate the threads titled Top 10 + 1 most annoying threads, but I like this one, it added the word n00b.

The most annoying one is this "Hi, this is Monty!" Arrrrrgh!!! I'm gonna kill the next person who names their freaking snake "Monty"!!!! My neighbor is always asking if any of my snakes are called Monty and I just want to kill him, chop him up into tiny pieces and bury him somewhere secluded!!! :lol:

The most annoying one is this "Hi, this is Monty!" Arrrrrgh!!! I'm gonna kill the next person who names their freaking snake "Monty"!!!! My neighbor is always asking if any of my snakes are called Monty and I just want to kill him, chop him up into tiny pieces and bury him somewhere secluded!!! :lol:

Definately unoriginal...

Are you kidding, show us your ..... pics is by far the most annoying .......check out the gallery's (elapid68 is an example) they have lots of great pics of just about any snake you could want! I am weary of anyone looking for pics of RSPs ,GTPs & BHPs etc. It isn't hard to find peoples addresses on this site if your not careful.

Grrrrr

I like psychotic outbursts from one of our most reverand members :p

GO moooooooooooosey!

Hehe... I just don't wanna read about how you killed your neighbour... The people in the street always say the same freakn things there too...

He was quite, we never suspected him, he never said much, he lived with his mum and he was at least 45, he never went out much, he was friendly to us, I'm glad I wasn't his neighbour...

Anyhow... Good luck moose! No evidence on you here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back