Top 10+1 Most Annoying n00b Threads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most annoying one is this "Hi, this is Monty!" Arrrrrgh!!! I'm gonna kill the next person who names their freaking snake "Monty"!!!! My neighbor is always asking if any of my snakes are called Monty and I just want to kill him, chop him up into tiny pieces and bury him somewhere secluded!!! :lol:

So that's why you had to move last time.

IsK

I like the Noobs who join up and make their first thread "what snake should i get"
Then on the same day make more posts in one day than I have in my 3 years here, offering advise to other noobs about things they know nothing about....
A little word of advise to all Newbies, Take your time, sit back listen and learn...
You dont get respect and any prizes for posting 155,362 posts.
Sorry my rant is now over

Are you kidding, show us your ..... pics is by far the most annoying .......check out the gallery's (elapid68 is an example) they have lots of great pics of just about any snake you could want! I am weary of anyone looking for pics of RSPs ,GTPs & BHPs etc. It isn't hard to find peoples addresses on this site if your not careful.

Grrrrr

Agree completely. Need pics of.. show us your pics of..... Search for them you lazy sod!

What about......... "Need help naming snake".

God, im with ya Buck, very painful threads indeed. :cry:

Im also very over the almost daily posts with links to youtube.com, ive had my fill of seppos being tools, like feed a humming bird to a beardie :shock:

I think thats a bit harsh.
Everyone was new at some stage, be thankful that they care enough to ask questions, and not just guess and learn from from bad mistakes.

Only stupid question is a question not asked.

Jonno

+1. I know to some of you, noob questions like.. "what snake should I get" is probably very irritating. But as jonno said, everyone starts somewhere, you can't expect us to be experts first thing..

I happen to have made a thread like that the other day, looking to get some constructive opinions from people that have had more experience with pythons.

In the future i'll be sure not to ask for help then just incase it happens to annoy a few more experienced herpers.. :rolleyes:

PMSL Earthing!

Only stupid question is a question not asked.

Spot on jonno!

Just all you hi horserers, look back at your first posts and threads.

When i fist came here i was first told only lies from my mum saying you couldnt own reptiles......then i found this site and all i wanted was an iguana.....petlink said i could have an iguana :lol: still do want one.......

Every n00b is keen to learn and excited.......usually typing before thinking or researching....but that just comes with the territory of being a n00b ;)

GO N00BS!
And remember.....we are not all 25 studying animals at uni...

+1. I know to some of you, noob questions like.. "what snake should I get" is probably very irritating. But as jonno said, everyone starts somewhere, you can't expect us to be experts first thing..

I happen to have made a thread like that the other day, looking to get some constructive opinions from people that have had more experience with pythons.

In the future i'll be sure not to ask for help then just incase it happens to annoy a few more experienced herpers.. :rolleyes:

Vixenbabe , feel free to ask questions all you like , most people will give you the answers you need , but try to be helpful as well like give us details , the more info you give the more help you will probably get ......and i think this thread is just a litlle bit of fun , no offence intended to any one .

I like the Noobs who join up and make their first thread "what snake should i get"
Then on the same day make more posts in one day than I have in my 3 years here, offering advise to other noobs about things they know nothing about....
A little word of advise to all Newbies, Take your time, sit back listen and learn...
You dont get respect and any prizes for posting 155,362 posts.
Sorry my rant is now over

I like the threads where people ask how often they should feed their new snake and it then turns into a debate about power feeding etc. After telling the noob how often i feed my snakes i then get PM'ed by another noob telling me i am power feeding my animal and how i should feed it every three weeks like him AND THEN i find out that the little prick is 13 years old. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back